Daniel chapman has been restoring antique furniture and conservation of antique furniture for 20 years. daniel chapman offers a reliable and professional service including
- Cabinet making
- French polishing
- Furniture polishing
- Removing marks ( water,ink and scratches etc)
- Wood turning
- Loose and broken joints
- Keys cuts to old locks
- Handmade copies of English furniture
- collection and delivery service
- Repairing damage to veneers
You can contact me on
- Workshop telephone on 07814520970
- Home and evening on 01908 641394
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook antique furniture restoration Nice quality mahogany 8 day longcase clock pictured before and after restoration .
Longcase case clock ,needed attention to case with loose and blistered veneers, woodworm damage to back ,the case was gentley cleaned back to remove old dirt and polish. The case was repolished and waxed afterwards. The movement went of to be repaired and cleaned and returned back to the client
Common occurrence with walnut veneer and burr veneers is lifting and blisters in veneers. Over time this can lead to chips and damage to veneers
The table top polish suffering from years of sunlight and general wear and tear
After restoration .
The tables been repaired and repolished. Loose and missing veneers repair and ironed down veneers. The table was cleaned and repolished then waxed afterwards. Ready to show the lovely walnut grain again.
Any question or inquiry’s you might have regarding your antique furniture. From your new purchase from auction or family peace with sentamentle value to you. Iam happy to answer any questions you might have